Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Well then."

Because I am in fact an amputee, I sometimes use the elevator at school. I know that this is quite similar to the last story, but it's not exactly the same. Anyway it was morning and since my first class is upstairs, I decided to use the elevator. I pushed the button and a few seconds later the elevator comes down with a teacher who is new to the school this year. I got on the elevator as she got off, when all of a sudden she puts her hand on the door to stop the doors from closing.

"Excuse me." she says very rudely "This elevator is for employee use only. You  need to use the stairs.

As you can probably tell, in the mornings I am very tired and sometimes short tempered. I was in no mood for this. I have also heard about this teacher all year, and not very many people like her that much.

I look at her and say "I have one leg." 
"Well then." she scoffs as she stalks away. 

........awk sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment