Thursday, January 16, 2014

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Hello everyone! Not really a huge post today, but I REALLY need your help.  I was selected as a finalist for a scholarship, and need as many votes as I can get so I can be a final contender for the scholarship money. Please vote for my video, and share with all your friends, family, neighbors, enemies, and everyone you know! My video is the one with the Eagle as the thumbnail. Thank y'all so much!

http://www.acu.edu/admissions/liveup/social/#finalists

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I am studying biomedical engineering at Johns Hopkins University and am working on a project that deals with rehabilitation techniques. I was wondering if I might be able to get your insight into areas that are lacking in terms of rehabilitation. Please shoot me an email at mrex1@jhu.edu. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This study was different from Pas Cher Replique Montre Omegapast research which has shown water consumption Repliche Rolex
    to be an effective part of a weight loss program only when water takes the place of caloric beverages. While drinking water has wonderful health benefits,Copie Montre Pas Cher France it didn’t seem that weight loss was one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach.montblanc penna,cartier paris,replica orologi lusso usati "Well, sit down and eat your tea," horloge belgie,goedkoop

    horloges,online horloge
    said his mother. "Your stomach's hurting because it's empty. It'll be all right when you've got something in it."copie montres de luxe pas cher
      Shortly afterwards Dad come in from the office,repliche calatrava patek philippe,compro replica orologi usati complaining of a headache.
      "That's because it's empty," said his bright son.replique de montres de luxe pas cher
    "You'd be all right if you had something in it."

    ReplyDelete